The reports page displays a grid of reports based on information collected from audits and mitigations. This page is user-specific, so panels can be added, removed, or resized to suit the preferences of the user.
Anatomy of a Panel
- Title Bar - Click and drag on the title bar to move the panel.
- Panel Options - This menu always contains the ability to delete the panel, other options are contextual and, depending on the panel, allow the selection of Chart Type, View Type, Data Labels, Stacking and Grouping.
- Chart Options - Allows the chart to be saved as an image or an excel file.
- Expand Chart - Click and drag on the edge of a chart to expand it. Charts can be set in increments of 1/6 of the page.
- Chart - The area the chart occupies, clicking on information in this area will drill down to the next relevant section
- Legend - For charts that include legends, clicking on legend items will hide/show them on the chart. Allowing the chart to display only the most relevant data.
- Report Filters - Provides multiple filter options to customize the report panels
- Category - Switches the base data for the reports between the enabled categories. All categories include: Layered Process Audit, 5S Audit, Scored, Safety, Blank and Customer Survey
- Chart Interval - Can be switched between Month and Week, changes the intervals on all charts
- Filters - Applies additional filters from Failure Categories, Layers, Departments, Shifts or Locations
- Date Range - Changes the date range for the data displayed on all charts
- Settings -Adds a panel to the page, it is possible to add multiple of the same panel in order to view the data set in various states simultaneously
Restore Default Layout - Clicking this button restores the report page to its default state. This will remove any user-added panels and return any deleted panels
- Restore Default Layout - Clicking this button restores the report page to its default state. This will remove any user-added panels and return any deleted panels
New panels are constantly under development, however there are currently a finite number of panels available. You have the ability to add a panel more then once. Each panel also contains its own options menu.
- Top Failed Questions - A pareto of the 10 most commonly failed questions. Click a question to see where these failures are happening
- Failures by Category - View your failures by category. Click to see the specific type of failure and then click again to see where
- Mitigations by Status - See how many mitigations are open and closed. Click to see the list
- Audit Metrics (Total Audits/ Total NC Audits) - You can see total audits, NC Audits, or % Completed. Use the settings to group or stack audits by status, department, layer, shift, or location
- Mitigation List - A list of the most recent mitigation items
- Audit List - A list of the most recent audits
- Question Compliance - Track the percentage of your Questions that are passing and failing
- Mitigation Status by Level - See the status of all your mitigations within a time frame, separated by level
- Summary Metrics (Status by (X)) - See your activity from a high level and drill down for detail
- % Complete - See what percent of audits assigned have been completed
- Auditor Activity (All Activity/ %complete/Audits Completed) - View metrics for each of your auditors
- % Complete by Site - Compare audit completion rates across the sites in your organization
- Mitigation Summary (Mitigation Summary By Site) - See a high level view of all mitigations created
- Countermeasures - See a pareto of the countermeasures used in mitigations
- Satisfaction by Customer
- Average Satisfaction by Question
- Failures by Location - See what areas have the most failures. Click to see which questions fail the most in that area
- Failures by Tag - See what tags have the most failures. Click to see which questions with that tag are failing most often
- Time to Close Mitigations - View how long it takes to close your mitigations
- Average Score - Average score for your audits with the option to see a scatter plot of all the data
- 5S Spider Chart - Quickly compare results from each of the categories within 5S
- Mitigation by Supplier - Track failures for each supplier audited over time
- Total Audits by Supplier - Total audits for each supplier audited over time