Accessing the app
- Download the APP from AppStore or Google Play Store
- Enter your email (1) and password (2).
- Click Login.
If the password has been forgotten click on the “Forgot your password link” (3) and a new screen will open requesting the email associated with the account to be entered. The system will then send a link to reset the password.
Changing the Endpoint (Environment)
For GovCloud users please change the endpoint (4) and select (GOV) EASE, prior to entering your email and password.
Downloading/Starting an Activity
- From the My Activity tab (1) a user will see all the available activities (audits, mitigations or approvals) that have been assigned to them.
- To download the activity (mitigation, approval or audit) click on the downward arrow icon (2) on the right of the activity card.
- The icon will change from the down arrow (2) to a side arrow (3) allowing for the activity to be started.
From here completing a task is the same as from a web browser.
After capturing a picture in the app you can add annotations to highlight points of interest.
Along the bottom of the picture you will be able to:
- Use the square shape to outline an area.
- Use a circular shape to outline an area.
- Add arrows.
- Free hand write or draw with a finger.
- Add text.
- Change the color of items listed above (1-5).
Across the top of the screen are options to:
- Go back and attempt to capture another image.
- Undo the most recent edit (annotation).
- Redo the previous edit (annotation).
- Clear all annotations.
- Done - add the image to the audit.