The settings section is divided into two parts, Mitigation and Site Settings.
- Allow In-Audit Mitigations – When selected, it allows users conducting an audit to close a mitigation when they identify it
- Countermeasures– When selected, this allows for countermeasures to be assigned during the mitigation process.
- Custom Group – Select the group (customized list) to be used for the list of countermeasures.
Create levels to manage how mitigations are handled. Set different resolution periods, and decide whether a mitigation should require additional approval before it can be closed.
- Add Level - Adds a new Urgency/Escalation Level
- Enter the name of the Urgency Level
- Notification and Resolution Period (Days) - This determines the due date of the mitigation. Example: if the mitigation is created on July 10th and the resolution period is 1 day, the due date of the mitigation will be July 11th
- Additional Approval - If checked for an urgency level the system will require an additional manager's approval to close the mitigation.
- Click Save.
Products and Features
- Grace period – Set the number of days that an audit can be completed after the due date.
- Show location hierarchy – Whenever a location is displayed in EASE it will show the parent location as well.
- View question scopes – Allows for viewing and updating available scopes at the question level, if unchecked all questions are scoped to the site level.
- Failure Categories and Modes for LPA failures – When an LPA question is failed, the auditor will have to select from the group that the has been designated here (More Information on Groups).
- Additional Email within Start Window – Number of days before the due date an additional audit email notification will be sent. This email will only be sent if within the Start Window.
- Missed Audit Email Notifications – Sends an email to the appropriate manager that an audit was missed.
- Past Due Audit Email Notifications – Sends an email to the appropriate manager and the auditor that an audit is past due.
Custom Location Names
Allows the renaming of default locations: Site, Area, Workcenter and Station.
Audit Delete Request
Ability to request to delete a missed/upcoming audit.
See Section 1.6 My Audits for further details