We have been aggressively working on the Corrective Actions in Beacon. We have introduced a new opt-in option under the user profile page that would allow the users to use and give us feedback on the below features of corrective actions.
P.S : This is a work in progress and is constantly being worked on. Please send us your feedback on email@example.com
- You'll see a new tab in the reports area
- You can quick search by ID
- You can rearrange columns by clicking on the gear icon
- You can now add custom fields to the list
- You can add filters by clicking in the Filter icon
- We have filters for custom fields that require a selection
- Filters/search for text fields is coming in 1.30
New Corrective Action
- Initiate a new Corrective Action directly from the home page on any device (not available in the iOS or android Beacon app yet)
New Corrective Action List View (Reports > Corrective Actions New)
The List view now allows users to customize the order of the columns on the page (move the columns up or down on the settings pop-up)
Advanced Search feature (being worked upon) allows users to query more than one column with complex/variable operator values
Date Columns have additional Search operator features like 'After/Before and Not Equal To'
New Improved UI, Quick Search feature, Displaying the number of filters applied and results generated