Fields within Corrective Actions are different pieces of information you want to gather. The fields that show up in your events are based on the revision of the document when you create new events and can be edited in the Corrective Action document tab, "Fields". Values for these fields will be based on existing Groups, which can be found in Manage > Groups.
We have a few different fields available for you:
- Audit - Pick an audit from Beacon
- Location - Pick an area, workcenter, or station
- Customer - Pick a customer from a list in Beacon
- Severity, Escape ID Point, Escape Impact - Multiple choice options with some pre-installed choices. Feel free to edit these. This list is shared across all you documents
- Custom fields - Add multiple choice, multiple select, or free form fields
These fields will show up in your CA events and will be required if you mark them as such.