Any user having the permission to create/edit documents can update, delete or edit questions within the document as well.
Edit an Existing Question
- Under Manage>Documents, select a document
- If the status of the document is not 'Draft', the status must be changed to draft by clicking on the 'Revise' button
- Identify which question you would like to edit and click the icon
- Edit the Question and Response as you need, then click Save
- A pop-up will appear with options for what type of update is occurring
- Minor- This will update the question in all documents effective immediately. No revision will be made to the document
- Major- This will cause the documents with this question to go into the draft state. You will need to submit the new revisions for the changes to be implemented
- Click OK.
Updating the Sequence of the Questions
For your changes to take effect, click Submit for the document to change to Active Status.