Navigate to Admin > Beacon Config. These settings are site specific, OrgAdmins can change the active site from the Site Selector.
- Allow In-Audit Mitigation - Enables or disables the ability to close a non-conformance within the audit.
- Countermeasures - Enables or disables countermeasures, a user defined list of items that take the place of failure categories and groups.
- Urgency/Escalation Levels - Allows urgency levels to be set for non-conformances. Each level can specify defaults for the resolution period and whether the mitigation requires additional approval from the next level of management.
- Notification and Resolution Period(Days) - This determines the Due Date of the mitigations. Example : Mitigation is created on 10th July, resolution period is 10 days, the due date of the mitigation would be 20th July
- Additional Approval - Checkbox if checked for an urgency levels mandates the Additional Manager's approval to close a mitigation. How the Additional Manager is determined is as explained in Article Additional Manager Determination
- Add Level - Adds a new Urgency/Escalation Level.