System options include site specific settings as well as settings that apply across the entire organization. The items displayed are dependent on the roles enabled for the current user. OrgAdmins will see all below information whereas SiteAdmins will see only the Site Settings and Mail.
Navigate to Admin > System Options > Site Settings, these options apply to the selected site. Current site can be changed via the site switcher .
- Custom Location Names - Allows the renaming of default locations Site, Area, Workcenter and Station.
Email Categories -
- Additional Email Notification- Causes a second email notification to be sent out at the specified number of days before an audit is due.Requires "Number of Days" setting to be filled out.
- Missed Audit Email Notifications- An email is sent to the Location Manager, once an audit is marked as Missed.
- Past Due Audit Email Notifications- Location manager and the auditor receive an email when an audit is marked as Past Due.
- Unassigned Audit Warning Window - Sends a reminder email to a scheduler the specified number of days before an unassigned audit is due.Allow Ad-Hoc Audits .
Failure Categories and Modes for LPA Failures - Enables the selection of failure categories and modes when an LPA check fails.
- Once enabled, the dropdown option can be set to utilize the default Failure Categories, or user defined groups.
- Allows auditors to perform one-off audits without a pre-scheduled audit in place
- Grace Period - The number of days an audit can be completed past its due date. Audits completed within the grace period will be denoted as completed late.
- Show Location Hierarchy - Displays the parent location and location anywhere the location is displayed (e.g. "Parent Location > Location").
- View Question Scopes - Enables the scope dropdown on questions in the question library.
Click after making any changes to this page.